Provision of Scholarship
- At least 3% Scholarship in accordance with admission numbers of students total tuition fees.
- Madan Bhandari Memorial Scholarship.
- Late Bimal Raj Acharya Memorial Scholarship
- Late Santosh Neupane Memorial Scholarship
- Bhagawati Shrestha Scholarship
- Pushpa Sarada Intelligent Scholarship
- Prem Kumar Yamkala Intelligent Scholarship
- Chandra Raj Laxmi Devi Scholarship
- Shiva Kabita Scholarship
- Hem Parbati Scholarship
- Late Shiva Prasad Lamsal Scholarship
- Naresh Sharada Scholarship
- Laxmi Venkatesh Memorial Scholarship
- Bhupal Jaisara Memorial Scholarship
- Kshitiz Kunwar Memorial Scholarship
- Girdhari Keshari Scholarship – 2078
- Majhilal Tharu Thanet Scholarship – 2079
MMC provides Scholarship to
- Genuine or poor students
- Students of minority, Marginalized group
- Children of Martyrs.
Merit Basic Scholarship
TU (Bachelor’s Program)
|3.6 and Above||100% Annual Management & Tuition Fee|
|3.4 and Above||100% Annual Management & 25% Tuition Fee|
|3.2 and Above||50% Annual Management Fee|
|3.0 and Above||100% Entrance Fee|
|2.8 and above||50% Entrance Fee|
TU (Master’s Level)
In Master’s semester program, Student’s will be provided the scholarship on the basis of CMAT score result, internal evaluation and University result. (According to Dean Office)
Note : Higher scorer in every annual examinations and highest scorer in previous level are awarded with 2000 in cash as well as faculty and level topper are negotiated with Rs.4000 in cash similarly, three genuine students of different internal examination of difficult faculties and level will be awarded with 1500, 1000 & 700 in cash respectively.